What in the World is an Impr?

As I've worked with advertisers over the years, I've found that I especially enjoy helping new advertisers get up-to-speed with AdWords. Quite a few turn out to be not only new to AdWords, but new to online advertising in general, and they're often unfamiliar with the lingo. Here are some resources I often recommend:

* First, we have the essentials for those wondering "What basic terminology should I know?"

* Of course, there's the ever-popular AdWords Glossary

* And lastly, I find myself frequently directing advertisers to the searchable Help Center, where they can get answers to questions such as "What is an Impr?"

If you're new to AdWords, I hope this helps you - and I wish you every success!

Hello! Email Subscription Subscription Enter your email address and set your subscription preferences to have Apple news, special offers and product announcements delivered directly to your inbox VINIZIK

0 comments:

Post a Comment